In October 2021 we launched Discover 2.0 which was rebuilt from the ground up with a brand-new UI, a bunch of optimisations and features, and a framework to support our aspirations for Discover going forward.
We had planned to stop throwing all our development resource at Discover but we’re having too much fun.
In the last 6 months we’ve release four updates based on our own ideas and feedback from our users and we’ve just scoped the contents for a fifth to bundle with our .NET 6 migration. Here’s the not-boring stuff our users have been enjoying:
- New Wallboard Template Designs
- New KPI Filtering Options
- New Threshold Formatting Animations
- Automated Contact Centre and CCaaS Data Dictionary Synchronisation
- Automated User Password Resets
- Added 21:9 Ultrawide and 16:10 Wallboard Support
- New List Management Features
- New Tenanting Features
- Expanded User Roles and Permissions
We are concepting some big features I’m personally quite excited about and I can’t wait to bang my head off the desk wondering why the development environment is on fire.